Change Payment Option MS Office Subscription – Microsoft Office suite includes several applications and allow you to work simultaneously on your device to increase the performance. You can use the Office application Offline as well as online. In case of Offline use, you need to download the product on your device and then activate the product using the product key. And, if you want to use the product online then visit office.com/setup and then use your version of the product by signing in to your account.
You can purchase the product online or offline, also set an automatic payment option to upgrade the subscription. In this case, you do not need to purchase or renew your product after the expiration. You can also edit, update or change Payment option for your MS Office subscription. Here in this article, we will be discussing the process to Change Payment Option MS Office Subscription online.
Change Payment Option MS Office Subscription
Steps To Change Payment Option MS Office Subscription – office.com/setup:
If you have added more than one payment options in your MS Office account then you can change it anytime. Follow the given process to Change Payment Option MS Office Subscription:
- First of all, you need to login to your Office account.
- In order to log in to your account, open your browser and then visit office.com/setup
- Now, click on the Sign in option and then follow the instructions.
- Firstly enter your email id or phone number and then click Next to proceed.
- Furthermore, enter the password associated with your account in the required field.
- After typing the password, you need to click on the “Sign In” option to continue.
- Now, go to My Account page and then click on the Manage Account option from the list.
- Furthermore, you need to click on the Payment and Billing option.
- Now, select the payment method from the list which you wish to change and then click Change.
- In addition, click on the payment option which you want to change.
- Make all the required changes and then click on the Save button to save the changes.
If you follow the above-listed steps precisely then you will be able to Change Payment Option MS Office Subscription. For any kind of issues related to the update, you may contact Office Support or visit us at office.com/setup for help.
FAQs – office.com/setup:
- How to update Office 365 billing options
- Issues with the commerce.microsoft.com payment option
- How to edit Microsoft payment options
- Unable to get Office 365 billing support
- Error: Microsoft office change payment method error
- How to fix issues with the Xbox payment and billing
- Unable to change payment method Office 365 business
- Error: cannot remove the credit card from Microsoft account
In order to fix the issues related to your Office product, you can visit us at office.com/setup online. You may also contact Office Support using the toll-free number to get 24/7 guaranteed support. Our professionals offer the best support for your version of the product in a very less time. Contact Office Support or visit the link office.com/setup for the troubleshooting guide. #mcafee.com/activate