Configure Microsoft Outlook – Microsoft has developed an email client which allow users to send/receive emails. You can use either the web version or the desktop version of the Microsoft Outlook. In order to access the Outlook, you need to add your email account. Here in this article, we will be discussing the steps to Configure Microsoft Outlook. So that, you can access all the functionality and features of Microsoft Outlook.
Configure Microsoft Outlook
Steps to Configure Microsoft Outlook – Office.com/setup:
Add Email Account:
- First of all, you need to install the desktop version of Microsoft Office on your system.
- After that, double click on the icon of the Microsoft Outlook.
- Now, you need to click on the File tab and then click Add Account.
- Select “Manually configure server settings or additional server types” then click Next.
- You will be required to select Internet Email from the service window then Tap next.
- Now, Enter your name, email id and other required information and then click More Settings
- Also, make sure that you have entered the server settings correctly.
- Furthermore, select the Outgoing Server tab, tick the checkbox and then click Ok.
- You also need to ensure that all the information mentioned under Advanced tab are correct.
- After that tap, Next button and then wait to finish the process.
- Voila! You have successfully added your email account.
After adding your email account, you need to import all your contacts. Make sure the file is in .csv format. After that follow the given instructions to import your contacts.
- You need to open the Outlook application first and then go to People section.
- Now Select the File tab and then click on the Open and Export tab.
- Furthermore, tap Import/Export and then select “Import from another program or file”.
- After that, a new window will pop up, select “Comma Separated Values( Windows)”.
- Click Next, and then browse the CSV file from your system to import the contact.
- Voila! Your contacts have been successfully imported.
You can follow the above-given process to Configure Microsoft Outlook on your system. If you need help then you may need to contact Office Support or visit us at the office.com/setup. Our experts offer you the further assistance related to your issue and other queries.
FAQs – Office Support:
- how to configure outlook 2016
- how to configure outlook 2013
- 1and1 IMAP settings outlook 2016
- how to configure outlook 2007
- how to configure outlook 2010
- 1and1 pop3 settings outlook 2013
- how to configure outlook express in windows 7
- how to configure Microsoft outlook 2007 step by step
- 1and1 email settings outlook 2016
- how to configure outlook for Gmail
- how to add another email account to outlook 2016
- outlook configuration step by step
All of the issues mentioned above are very common and can be resolved by our experts. In order to get in touch with our experts, you need to visit us at office.com/setup. You may also contact Office Support directly to connect with the support team. One of our technical support executives will provide you the proper resolution for the concerned issue. #office com setup