Access Outlook Email Online – Outlook.com is a web-based suite of webmail, contacts, tasks, note, journal, web browsing and calendaring service of Microsoft. It is the world’s first webmail service to manage thousands of emails and tasks at work. It can be used as a stand-alone application or work with Microsoft Exchange Server and Microsoft SharePoint Server for multiple users in an organization for shared mailboxes, calendars, Exchange of public folders, SharePoint lists and meeting schedules.
Office.com/setup is available in the mobile application in iOS and Android phones. However, foremost important thing is to access your Outlook email with any device or browser you need to have an internet connection.
To access your Outlook email account in a company, first of all, make sure you have the permission of the company because some companies prohibit accession of their work emails outside the office or from any another device for security reasons. Otherwise, you can access your Outlook email online by following methods-
On Browser – Access Outlook Email Online
- There is an official Outlook.com app that can be added to your Google Chrome launcher. Just clicking it will open up Outlook in the tab for you.
- Although Microsoft has not released an official Outlook extension for Firefox yet, there are some third-party add-ons like Outlook Button, Outlook Simple Watcher that can keep you updated with new emails easily. They will display an alert on the toolbar icon when you have a new message and it will open up in Outlook just by clicking.
- For Opera users, there are two extensions Outlook.com Speed Dial and Notifier for Outlook for message alert and Outlook access.
Outlook.com Speed Dial will display alert messages and one-click access to Outlook.com.
Notifier for Outlook places the Outlook icon in the toolbar, shows unread message count and opens a smaller pop-up window when clicked, rather than a new tab. You can configure settings for display, theme, automatic replies, and Access Outlook Email Online.
On Desktop – Access Outlook Email Online
Office 365 and Microsoft Office – office.com/setup
- If you have Office 365 in your device or a Microsoft Office account, you can access Outlook from either website. However, on Outlook.com, you can open online applications like OneNote, PowerPoint, Calendar or OneDrive too.
Desktop App for Windows – office.com/setup
- Mail and Calendar app lets you access your Outlook folders, contacts, calendar easily. The desktop app provides drag and drops for calendar events and email attachments, inbox linking for multiple accounts, quick actions for swiping and hovering, notification and sounds, color and background personalization options.
Mail App for Mac – office.com/setup
- There is no official Outlook app for Mac but you can access your Outlook email by Mac Mail app that lets you connect to Exchange, Outlook and Hotmail accounts in just a few steps. With the app open, select Mail from the menu and then Add Account.
- For Outlook select Other Mail Account and click Continue. Enter your email address and password for the account you wish to add.
Mobile App – Access Outlook Email Online
Microsoft Outlook app is available on Android and iOS mobile devices that lets you log into your email account, calendar, file attachment, and contacts easily. The app works with multiple email accounts like Gmail, Hotmail and storage types such as Dropbox and Google Drive.
Many Office.com/setup users have reported some issues with Outlook service while using them. If you are also getting some issues then feel free to contact the Microsoft Office Support. #www.office.com/setup