Install Microsoft Office 2019 – Microsoft Office 2019 has been released in September 2018 and it is available to users from a few months. It is the next on-premise version of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. It also has new updated features in Project, Access, Visio, and Publisher to help you work comfortably.
Microsoft Office 2019 is especially for the customers who aren’t ready to work for the cloud. Now, with Office 2019, you can gain the experience of Office 365 features in various applications because many features offered in Office 2019 are similar to Office 365. From now, you can enjoy working with exciting features in Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc. without any internet connection.
However, Office 2019 is a one-time purchase offer and it is compatible with Windows 10 only. Unlike Office 365-which is subscription based and gets monthly updates- Office 2019 will not receive any additions or updates in its tools and features. Of course, it would be receiving standard security and stability updates from time to time.
You can purchase Microsoft Office 2019 from Microsoft Store online for your device. It could be purchased for more than five computers also through volume licensing.
How to Install Microsoft Office 2019 on Windows
Before you try to install Microsoft Office 2019 on Windows, make sure your device has the following system requirements:
For Windows – Office.com/setup
- Minimum 1.6 gigahertz (GHz) processor
- 4 GB RAM; 2 GB RAM (32-bit) memory and 4 GB Storage Space
- 1280 X 768 screen resolution
- Windows 10, Windows Server 2019 operating system
- For graphics hardware acceleration DirectX 9 or later with, WDDM 2.0 or higher for Windows 10
- The current version of Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Chrome or Firefox
Steps to Download and Install Microsoft Office 2019 on Windows
When you are going to install Microsoft Office 2019, make sure you bought Office 2019 from an authorized place and you have the product key handy. If you purchase the digital copy of Microsoft Office 2019 from Microsoft online store, the product key will be sent to you in the confirmation email that you receive after purchasing it.
Once you have bought Office 2019 and product key is available with you, follow these steps to install Office 2019 in your device:
- Go to office.com/setup to log in to your Microsoft account.
- Enter the right email address and password associated with the account and click sign in.
- Enter the 25 letter product key in “Enter your product key” field.
- Select country/region and language and click Next.
- Click install.
- Depending on the browser, select Run (in Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer), Setup (in chrome), or save file (in firefox).
- If User Account Control prompt pops-up saying Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device, click Yes.
- Wait for few minutes to finish the installation process.
- Once the installation is done, you will see the pop-up dialogue box saying “You’re all set! Office is installed now”. Also, an animation plays to show you where to find Office applications on your computer.
- Select Close.
Office 2019 Activation – Office.com/setup
Once Microsoft Office 2019 has been installed in your device, you will have to activate it to use its applications. Generally, Office is activated once you start an application and you click Accept to agree to license terms.
However, if Office came pre-installed in on your new Windows 10 device, it will ask you to sign in to Office. Sign in using the Microsoft account, work or school account, that you used to buy or subscribe to Office to activate it on your device.
FAQs – Office.com/setup
- How to install Office 2019?
- How to download install Microsoft Office 2019?
- Steps to install Office 2019 volume license?
- How to activate Office 2019?
I hope you found this article helpful and you are able to install Microsoft Office 2019 on Windows in your PC. However, in case you face any problem installing it, you can always contact us through email or phone number. Our support system is very responsive. Apart from that, you can also contact Microsoft Customer Support for any help. #norton.com/setup