Remove Microsoft Office Mac 2011 – Microsoft Office also offers various products and services for the Mac users. If you own a Mac device then you can easily get the office.com/setup on it by purchasing a required subscription. One of such subscription for Mac is Microsoft Office for Mac 2011.
However, this product is now succeeded by Microsoft Office for Mac 2016. And to install the new product, you are required to remove the previous one. For that, you can either use the Microsoft Office Removal tool or remove Microsoft Office Mac 2011 manually.
Here in this article, we will discuss these steps to remove the Office from Mac. And for any issue with the product or services, feel free to contact the Microsoft Office Support.
Steps to Remove Microsoft Office Mac 2011 Manually
It is easy to remove office from Mac manually. You are required to delete the application from device and trash. Here are the detailed steps that you can follow for the same:
Remove Office Applications From Mac
- Go to the Finder on your Mac device and then choose Applications.
- From the list of applications, select all the application of Microsoft Office.
- And then move them to the trash.
Remove Office From Library
- Again, go to the Finder and press Command + Shift + h button, altogether.
- On the Finder, choose the view type as List and Show View Options.
- Now choose to Show Library Folder and save the settings.
- Go back to the Finder and go to the Library.
- Select all the files associated with the Microsoft Office and move them to the Trash.
Remove From Trash
- Go to the Dock and remove the Office applications from there, if any.
- Now go to the Trash and select all the files that have been deleted in the above steps and delete them.
- Once you are done, restart your Mac.
You have successfully remove the Microsoft Office from your Mac Manually. In case of any issue, feel free to contact the Microsoft Office Support. Get us at office.com/setup for more information.
Use Remove2011 Tool To Uninstall Office 2011
You can also use the Remove2011 to Remove Microsoft Office Mac 2011. Here are the detailed steps that you can follow for the same.
- On your Mac, launch a web browser of your choice and go to Office.com/setup on it.
- Sign in to your Microsoft Office Account using your username and password.
- Now search for Remove2011 in the product list of Office.
- Once you get there, download it on your device.
- It will be a zipped file containing the Remove2011-master folder.
- Open this file and run it on your computer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions until you see “completed” text on your screen.
- Restart your device to complete the process and you have successfully removed the Microsoft Office for Mac 2011.
Finally, you have to remove the zipped file for Remove2011 as well. And you are good to go.
Similar Queries – Office.com/Setup
- Uninstall office 2011 Mac after installing 2016
- Remove office 2011 Mac
- Remove Microsoft Office Mac 2011
- Uninstall Microsoft office 2016 Mac
- Repair office for Mac 2016
- How to remove office license files on a Mac
- Repair office 365 Mac
- Manual uninstall office for Mac
- How do I uninstall Microsoft office 2011 for Mac?
- Microsoft Office for Mac
- Uninstall Office 2016
Here are the related queries of the user having the “Remove Microsoft Office Mac 2011” query. If you are facing similar issues then feel free to contact the Microsoft Office Support. For that, you can try the toll-free number or go to office.com/setup to get desired assistance. #tomtom home