Setup Office 365 email on your iPhone 8 or other iOS devices, you can also use Office mobile apps from anywhere. You can easily share documents, access business data, add or remove services, etc. Just sign in to your personal Office 365 account, or Office 365 School or work account, and Setup Office 365 on iPhone.
If you’ve purchase a valid Office 365 subscription, you can approach additional features on your iPhone 6 and iPad.
Some easy Steps to Install and Setup Office 365 on iPhone
- First, Double-click on any Office app like Word to execute it
- Then Go to “Sign in” tab and click to sign in your Office 365 account, or school or work account if available
- And If you’re using Office 2016 or Office 2019 versions, then you will get the option to upgrade to Office 365 when you sign in
- If you do not have any existing Office account, then tap on “Sign up” and enter your credentials to create a new account
- In any case, you don’t want an upgrade, you can choose to withdraw a plan. Just click “May be Later” tab and follow the instructions to use the app without a subscription
- but, you will get the option to setup Office 365 on iPhone to access additional features
- In the next step, press “Yes” or “No” to allow office 365 to improve your Office experience
- Now Tap “Turn on Notifications” button to allow Office 365 enable alerts, or hit “Not Now” to opt out.
- Again Tap “Create and Edit” to start working on Word documents
- Then Tap “Open” and then go to “Add a place” button to add another account or cloud-services such as OneDrive or Dropbox.
- Now Scroll down and select any Cloud service that want to add
- Finally Enter the credentials that you use to sign in to access that service
Please note: when you sign in, you will get you Office 365 account automatically added to other Office apps installed on your device.
How to do manually Setup Office 365 on iPhone and iPad?
- First, From the Home screen of your iPhone device and go to the “Settings” icon
- Then Go to “Accounts” and Password”
- After that Tap “Add Account”
- Now Click “Exchange”
- Then Enter your username and password along with a brief description
- Click “Next”
- And Choose the cloud-services you want to Setup Office 365 on iPhone and then tap “Save”
- setup office 365 email on iphone 6
- office 365 imap settings iphone
- setting up office 365 email on iphone
- setup office 365 on android
- office 365 server iphone
- add office 365 calendar to iphone
- office 365 email not working on iphone
- office 365 server settings